<VV> Main brake line

Harris, Charles P LTC NAS Whiting Field, N9 charles.p.harris1 at navy.mil
Wed Aug 2 10:33:37 EDT 2006

Need some more advice,

I am replacing the main brake line from the master cylinder to the rear of the car.  Not to ask a silly question, but what is the best way to get it done, what problems may arise at the master cylinder? I have not yet tried and wanted some advice before getting any further ahead.

I have finished rebuilding the front brakes completely. Learned many valuable lessons, like ask first then try.

I also need advice on where to find the air duck that runs from the front of the caar to the rear. The one on the car is in bad shape and needs replacing, I did not see one on Clarks or Underground.

pat
66' Corsa Convertible

A beautiful lemon wood yellow!!!!

LTC Charles P. Harris
Security Officer, NASWF
850-623-7612

 <<Harris, Charles P LCOL NAS Whiting Field.vcf>>