<VV> Main brake line

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Aug 4 08:38:08 EDT 2006

Take off the tunnel pans (two under car and one on front toe board under
carpet). Bend and route new brake line just like old one was installed.
Make doubly sure parking brake cable will not saw through the steel
brake line. Placement is important!

Many used air ducts are out there. ASAIK all late model air ducts are
the same, although sedans may differ. Every late Corvair had one and
they don't rust so every late model parts car has a donor. At least I
never heard of a late with heater delete! This is why they have never
been reproduced.

Frank DuVal