<VV> Seat track extenders

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Wed Aug 2 12:41:43 EDT 2006

I would be happy to buy a set for my 69 pg 140 vert.  I am 6'1" way too round in the middle and I have a hard time getting behind the wheel with the roof up.  With the roof down I can slide in but its tough on the seats.  The bottom of the wheel just about touches my jelly roll.

BTW I do industrial sewing manufacturing and have been making late model fender sound insulation from 1/2" 15# density fiberglass blanket covered with a ripstop.  It kills road noise and won't wick moisture to prevent rust.  I have been making them for my own cars and haven't sold any but if anyone is interested send me an email and I will shoot some pics.
Thanks,
Tom Connolly
Lancaster, PA
Central PA CC