<VV> Convention Information + Freedom

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Don't think it's a matter of freedom of speech, but more a matter of a
consolidated front, and I don't blame them. Having been one of the hosts at
a very successful convention (Williamsburg), I can understand what the 4
clubs are going through. I would imagine, and as stated previously, that
noone in those clubs are interested in hosting even a mini-convention again
for quite a while. When you get the type of very inflamitory remarks that
have been posted in this public arena, it's best to have a single, tempered,
point of contact for responses, otherwise you could be seeing the biggest
flame war in the history of VV, and it would likely result in the loss of a
lot of club members.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club