<VV> Convention Information + Freedom

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 14:32:19 EDT 2006

Hi George,

I guess my "freedom to not listen" must have worked.  I had VV turned off
till I returned.  While I saw a complaint or two, I didn't really see
anything particularly inflammatory.  Some folks seem to live just to
complain.  I do my best to avoid that type, once identified.  I prefer to
enjoy the good parts and ignore the negatives.

My "Freedom of Speech" comment was somewhat tongue in cheek - as it was
pretty obvious what/why Jeff had made that post.

It is just a shame that the 4 clubs feel the need to present a "consolidated
front" at all.  They did an overall fine job.  A glitch or two along the way
is normal and should be a learning experience - not a place to need to build
a wall for defense purposes.

Later, JR