Dash placks, was: <VV> Thankless jobs

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Aug 2 23:38:35 EDT 2006

I've mounted them on a large wall plack, and they serve to keep track of
what conventions were where, etc. The Lexington convention is the FIRST
one since CORSA started having conventions in '71 to NOT have a dash
plack. Just have to Dymo a label for THAT convention, and make them look
tacky. LOL

BTW, I also have a complete collection of convention T-shirts as well.

-Mark (one of three that have been to ALL the conventions)