<VV> Thankless jobs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 3 21:03:12 EDT 2006

Folks,

I realize this may not be the direct sort of thanks many have in mind,
but if you read Chuck Armer's post about the convention you really
couldn't get a better thank you.  In many cases organizers remember the
complaints and hassles, but the attendees remember the fun they had.

To all the organizers of conventions past and present, thanks.  You
folks must have done something right - we're still having them!

--Bryan (looking forward to finally getting to another one in 2007)