<VV> Headbanging<humor-some corvair>

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Thu Aug 3 07:36:38 EDT 2006

At 11:12 AM 8/2/2006, LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:

>tony,
>You should see me getting out of that 64 sedan... and with the 69 in need  of
>springs, it lists to one side (it did that BEFORE I bought it, so keep the
>fat jokes to a minimum)... The only thing I really have no trouble getting
>in
>and out of are my 'briers... and even they tend to grab my feet once in a
>while... but I reckon when you rival Sasquatch in shoe size that's to be
>expected.

Lon:

I've watched people for years in the struggle to get big bodies into small
cars.  The technique I use came from some magazine article about women
entering or leaving a sports car with appropriate modesty.  I'm not
particularly modest (quiet, Hank) but it works for me.

Getting in, just back into the seat, butt first.  Then swing the legs in.

Getting out, reverse the steps.

In your case a removable steering wheel would prevent knee bruises.   <grin>
Ken