<VV> '64 coupe for sale

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:15:27 EDT 2006

A customer of mine has decided to sell his '64 Monza coupe. It's black with
red interior, 110, PG and is in very good condition including paint, staight
body and strong mechanicals. It has been garaged and well maintained and is
a Southern rust free car.

I estimate the value at about $6K and am sure he would take less to find it
a good home.  Please contact me and I will get you in touch with the owner
if you would pay a fair price for a very good car. The owner is an older
gentleman and doesn't want to bother with bargain hunters, Ebay, paper, etc.

Car is in Charlotte, NC.

Email at above address or call 704-488-6531.

Spence Shepard