<VV> The Amazing Corvair's Glorious 50th Golden Anniversary

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 19:01:11 EDT 2006

HELP

  Everyone who is interested in the the Corvair's 50th Anniversary please post in VV and/or e-mail me at corvairenterprises at yahoo.com. Let me know of any party plans taking place anywhere in the Corvair world October, 2009.

  Everyone that has or had, or knows someone who has or had, or thought about having, or knew someone who thought about having, any 1960 model Corvair, please e-mail me. I am interested in collecting your personal stories and family album pictures.

  CALLING ALL CAVEMEN

  If there are any Cavemen out in VV world, please e-mail me at corvairenterprises at yahoo.com. If that's not possible, then please send me a post by Mastodon express or carrier Pterodactyl (OK, go ahead and look it up if you want but I spell checked it). (Hey, you guys are really funny on the GEICO commercials.)

  Who's in charge of the club so I can join? How many shells will it cost?

  OLDEST CORVAIR DEAD AND/OR ALIVE

  Does anyone anywhere know who, what, when, where, the oldest Corvair (dead and/or alive) can be found? Please e-mail info to me.

  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney Spooner
  corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
  Member - Inland Empire Corvair Club (CORSA Chapter 925)
  Member - CORSA