<VV> Humorous valve adjusting

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 18:27:24 EDT 2006

thats how i always adjust my valves works great for me, the skin is just a little thicker on my forearms now. If im setting up an engine for someone else but not installing it in the vehicle then i set up according to the shop manual cold and that has always worked also, so i think its just a preference and depends on the situation       curt

From: Tony Underwood <tonyu at roava.net>