<VV> valve stem diameter?

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Thu Aug 3 21:46:22 EDT 2006

  Never Assume. I thought he was asking for the head valve stem
diameter, so that he could get a ream when he puts in the new valve
guides. I don't remember the answer for that, however I know it
wasn't a standard SAE dim. fortunately NASA machine shop had a tool
grinder and an old timer that could resize the ream.

  VairDan