<VV> Traffic Puzzle? - possible Corvair

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Aug 4 18:30:42 EDT 2006

Insurance companies call this (potentially deceptive) practice "the wave"
where a drive who has the right of way, "waves" you to pass through, then
rams you, and you get blamed for the accident.

Pretty clever.

A girl riding a motorcycle was hit by a driver who swerved into her lane,
causing her to hit a car, evading the first driver.

The first driver denied swerving, but her "helmet cam" proved otherwise.

I'm thinking of installing one myself, since I drive my 67 Monza (NOTE <--
Corvair content) in a town where the average age has one foot in the grave,
and these things happen all the time.

It could record the last five minutes in a loop, for my own protection.  If
it's my fault, then I can only hope the camera goes up in flames !

Let us know what happens ...

Chaz