<VV> Anyone running Clark's Hi-Tech Hypereutectic

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Aug 4 22:01:14 EDT 2006

     I have not used Hyperecteutic pistons but, the postings on rings end gap make me wander about. I think that gap ends are set according with the rings material and cylinders no matter which pistons are used. So, in order to set the end gap I always go by the manufacturer's (of the rings) specifications If talking about piston-cylinder gap then, it is mandatory to set this gap according to the piston alloy or type.
     Please, correct me if wrong.

     Daniel Monasterio