<VV> L.M. Part FS

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Aug 5 17:42:38 EDT 2006

Folks
I'm going to be listing some parts on Ebay soon, and will update you on what I have before I do list anything Corvair.

I will also be listing many NOS GM parts for 90's and 00'-05's that GM said "we'll give you credit---throw the stuff away".

Also some older stuff as well.

Right now I am selling a pair of LM rear camber bolts, complete with nuts and eccentric washers. I was fortunate enough to find a couple of NOS units for a used price, and they are on the Eastern Ultra Monza.

Clark's retail price is 46.80 for a pair. I'll let them go for less than that.

I'll post them on the CORSA Classifieds in the next day or so.

Hank