<VV> Re: 110 Lawn Mower! - not really fixed

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 16:04:12 EDT 2006

  Well said JR !

  Actually, now that you mention it, the gas tank was drained (completely) and cleaned a month ago.

  I will indeed check the rubber hoses you mentioned. But in a matter of couple of weeks, I intend to either rebuild both carbs or replace them with Holley Carbs (two barrel R7343 from a Pinto). I have the linkage and the adaptors.

  Once again, you're absolutely right. The current fix is merely temporary and I will redress it permanently (including the hoses you mentioned) shortly.

  Thank you,

  Tony