<VV> Removing the front and rear window cowl panels... how?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Aug 6 11:53:25 EDT 2006

Greetings folks,

     I'm in the garage getting the Corsa ready for its first coat of primer and I'm trying to figure out how to remove the steel panels between the hood and windshield and the rear window and engine lid.  I found the row of screws under each lid, but how do you get the edge at the window up?

     If I have to remove the glass for this, how do I remove the glass?  I want to remove and reseal them anyway....

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65' Corsa 140/4