<VV> Removing the front and rear window cowl panels... how?

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Aug 6 11:57:04 EDT 2006

I think you can lift up the edge that is screwed down and then slide it out
from under the window.  The reverse procedure slides it back into place
under the windows.

Have you tried this ?

Chaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Rodriguez" <reray at echoes.net>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: <VV> Removing the front and rear window cowl panels... how?

Greetings folks,

     I'm in the garage getting the Corsa ready for its first coat of primer
and I'm trying to figure out how to remove the steel panels between the hood
and windshield and the rear window and engine lid.  I found the row of
screws under each lid, but how do you get the edge at the window up?

     If I have to remove the glass for this, how do I remove the glass?  I
want to remove and reseal them anyway....

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65' Corsa 140/4