<VV> Convention--Hotel

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Aug 6 15:30:30 EDT 2006

Hi Mark--

[Larry Claypool added to the distribution.]

I agree. Maps and directions need to be better. When we did conventions in
Chicago, we always put **everything** into the program book: maps and
directions to off site activities, churches, hospitals, etc. That way,
everyone who registers should have access to that information. We printed
extra copies of the program book from 2001 and routinely give it out to
convention organizers as an example of what a **good** program book should
contain.

But understand that there are an enormous amount of details in planning a
convention, so it is easy for some details to fall through the cracks. It
is difficult to understand how many details are involved, until you are
involved in the planning of a convention...

--H