<VV> Holes drilled into piston crowns?!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 21:17:46 EDT 2006

You can also say the hole shows which way "front" is to the piston. All
six holes (notches, arrows) should be on the forward side of all six
pistons. John, see shop manual. Of course saying "faces flywheel" is
less apt to be confusing to those people who think the front of a
Corvair engine is where the belt pully resides.

Frank DuVal