<VV> Corvair Atlanta swap meet, cookout and peoples choice car show

PAULRA1 at aol.com PAULRA1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 22:04:52 EDT 2006

Corvair Atlanta will have their annual September swap meet, peoples choice
car show, and cookout on September 9, 2006, at Ted's Auto Body shop in Tucker,
GA. the shop is behind the Dairy Queen.
Everyone is welcome to come and join us. You can bring your car, spare  parts
to sell, or just come and visit. The address is: Ted's Auto Body  Inc.   2288
4th Street   Tucker, GA 30084

September 9, 2006   Corvair Atlanta Annual  Meeting at Ted's Auto Body Shop
    Swap meet, people's choice car show, meeting, 50/50  drawing, and cookout
We will get started about 10:00AM and eat around noon, come on out,  bring
your extra parts to sell, show your car off and enjoy the food and  fellowship.

If you need any more information just give me a call and I will tell you  all
I can.
Hope to see everyone there.

Raymond Paul    706-234-1317
_paulra1 at aol.com_ (mailto:paulra1 at aol.com)

61 rampside, 64 four door sedan, 65 convertible drag/autocross  car, 66
convertible