<VV> Car Display

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 7 14:39:44 EDT 2006

I guess I'm just a competitive sort of person and competition doesn't
stress me out -- it adds excitement.  Also, it's not about trophies,
it's about winning.

Yes, a car shown that doesn't judge the under carriage, and is perhaps
less detailed on the top side.  If it's just a car display, drop the
people's choice part because that's not a proper reflection of the
merits of a particular car.  Make it like a cruise-in where it's all
about looking at nice cars with no awards.

Whether it's a cruise-in or judged show, give it its own time separate
from other events (like the concours).

Dave Keillor