<VV> Jacking question

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Aug 7 15:09:17 EDT 2006

OK I know what the manuals say but that assumes jacking from the side. What
is the preferred method of jacking up the rear of a LM when in a narrow
space ? I have two hydraulic jacks so can put one on each side of the car
but both will be underneath and facing back. How about jacking on the lower
suspension bars as close to the wheel as I can get ? Am planning to put on
ramps but floor is too slick to just drive on (is quite disconcerting to
have one ramp suddenly translate to the other end of the garage as the
differential differentials).

Padgett