<VV> Car Display

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Aug 7 15:49:41 EDT 2006

So now I have to compete in concours if I trailered my car?  The whole point
of the car display is to get away from the Rule Nazis.

I drove one car and trailered the other.  I trailered a car so that my kids
would be able to ride in an airconditioned car and watch movies.  The motive
was to keep the event fun for the family, not to kick somebody's butt in the
People's Choice.  I didn't wax the bottom of either car.

You're trying to take the fun out of the event with rules like that.  Be
more laid back, dude.  The event should be as open as possible.  If you are
crazy for competition, do concours.  If you want to look at the shiny cars,
kick back and enjoy the day, that's what the car display is for.

IMHO.

Norm