<VV> Car Display

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 16:07:18 EDT 2006

So, since you don't want to clean the undercarriage, CORSA needs to change
the rules and create some "middle" classification?

There already IS a "competition" class and a "non-competition" class.  IF
you wish to compete, you must bite the bullet and do what is needed.  If you
don't want to clean the car EVERYWHERE, then display, relax, enjoy the
pretty cars.  Be happy!

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140