<VV> Car Display

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Aug 7 16:10:50 EDT 2006

> So, since you don't want to clean the undercarriage, CORSA needs to change
> the rules and create some "middle" classification?

JR, I think this is an idea at least worth consideration.  I think there
would be interest in a "Driver" division in the concours in which cars
competed on the same criteria EXCEPT that they were not judged on the
undercarriage.  To keep from scavenging cars in the regular concours, cars
in this class would automatically score zero points on undercarriage, so the
max would be less than 100 pts.

I don't think CORSA *needs* to do this, but it's an interesting concept, at
least.  I would probably give that a try.

Norm