<VV> Car Display

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 16:27:04 EDT 2006

Norm,

I'm willing to shut up and listen.

Who knows, even I might compete since I only attend conventions that I can
drive to in one day's time.  Dallas was the furthest and that was a killer.
I'll not drive that far (around 900+ miles) in a single day again.  I was
wiped out the next day (only 3 hours sleep before I left on the trip) and
did not have the energy to go clean the car.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140