<VV> Car Display

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 7 16:45:31 EDT 2006

It's been pointed out by a lot of folks in the past that the
"nightmare" of Concours is way more intimidating than the reality.
CORSA judges on quality and cleanliness.  If it loses points because of
that, then so be it.  In many cases we see lots of cars that are nice
enough for Concours that aren't being shown.  Nobody ever died after
they got their sheets, just give it a try!

--Bryan