<VV> Car Display

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Aug 7 16:53:20 EDT 2006

You know, I have thought about doing the concours, and here's my dilemma.  I
like my cars as they are right now, but I know their faults, probably better
than any concours judge.  As I see it, all I would be doing is having some
other people tell me what I already know is wrong with my cars. So you tell
me, should I enter the concours if I don't want to do all that work but just
go and hang out?

I don't have any real complaints with the system we have now.  I think it
works well.

Norm