<VV> Car Display

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 7 16:41:11 EDT 2006

Mike,

It's not about being, or not being, competitive, it's about spending the
time and effort to detail the undercarriage after having driven the car
several hundred miles.  I would need a lift to do it right.  The
topsides are a different story.

Also, People's Choice is not competition as I define it.  It's about
someone voting for you and/or your car.

Dave Keillor