<VV> Car Display

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 7 17:02:27 EDT 2006

That's easy, go to the Autocross.  I'm pretty sure he has run it in the
Rally as well.  For that matter, how does "Concours" equal "not
driven"?  Yes, it's easier with a trailered car, but it's still a lot
of work.  The guys who trailer tell me it isn't as much difference as
you think, especially with an open trailer (car still gets rained on,
etc.).

It seems to me there are a lot of misconceptions about showing at a
CORSA convention.

--Bryan