<VV> Car Display

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Aug 7 18:38:49 EDT 2006

In concours you are competing against a standard not each other.
Conceivably every car entered in the concours could win  a Gold award.  The
William L. Mitchell award and the preservation award are the only place
where cars are in competition.  The Mitchell award was won by a car driven
from Texas.  I'm pretty sure no one has put $100,000 into the restoration of
a Corvair.

Dennis