<VV> Car Display

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 7 18:37:37 EDT 2006

Not necessarily true, Ron. At the Portland Convention, I entered my 1966 140
sedan in the concours to see how it would do against "the best". It's driven
regularly to car shows and on nice days for pleasure. I only trailered it to
the Convention behind the RV in order for my wife and I to have a place to
stay while there.
We took the Silver Award with 93.X points. Surprised me, to say the least,
as I had done no more than dust it off after the trip. I also have no where
near $100K invested in its restoration.
My point is, that a clean driver can compete, although not always at the
Senior Division level.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone