<VV> Car Display

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Mon Aug 7 19:37:48 EDT 2006

At 05:44 PM 8/7/2006, Ron wrote:
>The unfortunate backlash is that there's no point of anyone entering the
>concours any more if you want to place as there are maybe three cars
>trailered to the meets, each of which has had over 100 grand or so
>invested in their restoration.  Competing against them out of anything
>more than curosity is a waste of time and energy.
>RonH

So, let's see if I understand this.

You want to "compete".  You want to put some effort into cleaning the
topside of your car.  You don't want to compete enough to clean the bottom
of your car.  You want to win some trophy.  You don't think its fair that
someone else wants to work harder to win a trophy.  You are willing to
spend some money to have your car look nice.  You don't think its fair for
someone to spend more than you do to have their car look nice.

Did I miss anything?

My solution:  Pay an extra $10.  We'll rope off a section for you.   And
everyone who joins gets a "Moderate-level of Competition" award.

Ken