<VV> GM made the first Cab Forward Mini-van! VW? yeah right...

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 21:47:07 EDT 2006

Actually, I think GM gets the credit for inventing the first "cab forward"
mini-van....more specifically.....The first "cab forward" mini-van to be
able to keep up with traffic and get out of it's own way.  GGG!

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!