<VV> GM made the first Cab Forward Mini-van! VW? yeah right...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 22:11:01 EDT 2006

Take a look at a 1932 (35?) Stout Scarab and tell me if it is "cab forward"
or not.  Rear engine V8 BTW!

Since only 9 were built, I'd guess we could still give credit to GM for the
first US PRODUCTION "cab forward" - minivan.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140