<VV> Great Plain Corvair Roundup

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 23:11:10 EDT 2006

Last year we hosted the very first Great Plains Corvair Roundup in Wichita.
This year the Green Country Corvair Club is the host club. I have been to the
host hotel and it is fantastic! Their President, Roger Scott sent me the
following e-mail, check out the details on their web site.

Ned

Just a reminder, the Second Annual Great Plains Corvair Roundup will be  held
in Tulsa September 22-24, 2006 at the Marriott Hotel.  In addition to  the
Valve Cover Races, Concours, Peoples' Choice, Tech Sessions and Banquet, we
will also have a model Corvair competition.  You if you or a member of your  club
is a talented model building, plan to enter this event.  Details are  on our
website, _www.tulsacorvair.com_ (http://www.tulsacorvair.com/) .   We  will
also have a non-judged showing of die cast and tin model cars, including
promotional Corvair toys.  So bring them  too.