<VV> local parts stores

DAVID HUSS dhuss1953 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 8 10:24:26 EDT 2006

Just a general question to all why is it so hard for local auto parts stores to carry
  oil filters, starters, generators, gaskets or other standard replacement engine parts
  for our CORVAIRS ? See I work for AZO part time and we can get parts for other cars back to 1930, may be we have to order them but we can still get them.Or does people like Clark Corvair and Corvair Underground have a monopoly, cause my local Chevy Dealer can't even get part for the Corvair but many of the other Chevy's parts made before 1960 and around the Corvair they have NO PROBLEM. I just though I would throw this out for a general discussion.

  64vair