<VV> A Less Competitive Concours

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:51:45 EDT 2006

 How about:
"Too lazy to clean the engine class"
"Kid spilled red Kool-Aid in the back seat, so don't
look back there class"
"Sun burned the paint on top side of my car class"
"Underbody only class"
"Anti-establishment class" - dirtiest wins?

 All joking side, one of the biggest problems with
CORSA in getting respect from other car clubs, is our
"if it's clean, it's good Concours". All the other
clubs value originality, correctness and cleanliness.
So you want to take away the last thing that separates
us from a Friday night cruise in?

 I don't think that would be a good idea at all. If
you want to change something to such a degree, then
maybe you don't really want to participate in it after
all. You can't scuplt the event to the car.

 Mike
 YS-117,025,081