<VV> 5.5 X 13 wheels available

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Tue Aug 8 11:30:23 EDT 2006

Is there any interest in good condition, original late model
size 5.5 x 13 wheels.  I don't intend to box them, but will
ship them naked, if UPS allows, for the cost of shipping.
Or, someone local to S. NH can pick them up.

Four of the six I have were only used for a few races in the
'60s.  Two still have Allstate tags and are unused.  I do
not believe any are from GM, although I haven't checked.  I
used to buy extra wheels from Sears.  All have scratches and
minor rust here and there from ambient dampness.

Let me know this week as I will be dumping them if there is
no interest.

kirby