<VV> Concourse Ultras?

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Aug 8 11:59:45 EDT 2006

Paul Piche has concoursed Ultra Van #389 several times   It usually
scores in the high 70's.  Jack stands aren't necessary as stock Ultra
Van have 9.25 inches ground clearance and the bottom is completely
covered in belly pans and tanks except for the front suspension (the
steering crosslink is enclosed) and the rear engine and suspension.
By the way, try eating and sleeping in your car the night before the
concourse to try and make things equal.
Jim Davis

<snip>