<VV> Hoosier Auto Show

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 8 15:16:16 EDT 2006

Let me add....  I've made this one a couple of times in the past.  It is a
GREAT show and huge swap area.  With a little luck, you can even find some
Corvair stuff there.

The dinner party after the show which is put on by Circle City is a real
HOOT!  I guarantee it will be FUN.

The free "raffle" is almost endless and it is just about impossible to go
home without at least one door prize.

I have a schedule conflict this year - but am trying to work around that.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual
Vairs by this writer are for the private use
of Virtual Vair members only.
Reproduction outside of Virtual Vairs is
specifically prohibited.