<VV> convention retention

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 18:28:11 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/8/2006 1:07:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  hmlinc at s
bcglobal.net writes:

Is there  a good spot to look up the dates and locations of past Nationals?
Every  time I want to remember which one was where, I have to go through my T

shirt drawer.

Later, JR

Wash them first, that will make the job less painful! - <grin>

Each Year's convention program usually has a list of the previous
conventions. For reference, they also list the previous winners of the Mitchell  award,
Cole - I mean Edward N. Cole Award, and, of course, the Don Yenko  award.
Usually they just re-print Warren LeVeques name but a few others do sneak  in.
Prior to the North Texas sponsorship of the new Edward N. Cole award in  1978,
there were no "named' awards, just FTD and Best of Show.  -Seth