<VV> yesterday and yes it's Corvair

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 8 19:00:01 EDT 2006

Hey all, About 7:30 last night all my posting of e-mails that had
anything to do with "skiblack.com" started being returned as
undeliverable. It was agonizing as the car show debates went back and
fourth and I had posted early on in the fracas. Sooooooo all my
tests, for which most of you gave me failing grades, have been to
straighten out the problem with earthlink that created the denials of
yesterday. I was initially concerned that I had been "Staponed" by
the HeadList Nazi <GGG> and denied the ability to communicate with Da
Boss and other ULTRA employees loyal to Mr. DeckRug, BUT Immmmmmm
BACK !!! <GGG>

da Chuckster
Chuck Armer

CORSA Member