<VV> A/C Compressor ...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 21:41:09 EDT 2006

  Thank you Mark ! My concern is that the seller originally told me that the A/C compressor was for an early 70's Cadillac. He mentioned "A6" - and claimed that it'll also fit the Corvair.

  I want to put this unit on my brother's car (66 Corsa) which has been missing the compressor for a while. I personally prefer the newer Sanden (SD-5 ...I can have the bracket made), but he's bent on keeping things stock.

  Thanks again,

  Tony