[SPAM] <VV> "Local Day?"

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 8 23:27:09 EDT 2006

Reasonable suggestion.  noted.  Most of the rest of the conversation has
been noted as well.  Kent Sullivan was kind enough to summarize the early
discussion to the Board.  If he had not,  I may have missed it.  not much of
a Car show person <although I like the challenge of the CORSA Concours>
Family has me busy for the next week -- so unable to respond to many of the
points.  Some information is not exactly correct <undercarriage is worth 18%
of a car, 100% off means no trophy! current rules,  Moving concours judging
has been used in the past, and is an option if conditions dictate, the 5 car
rotation is more efficient and doesn't require the cars moving all over the
place, then back.  Spectators rarely cause judges a problem, politely
informed they understand, and many judges answer questions as they
judge/between cars>

Keeping an open mind -- but like many things in life,  trade-offs must be
made,  to get A,  B must go

unless of course, you are single <grin>  and then there are still limits.
:-(

tim mahler
director, Central