<VV> local parts stores

Bob Gilbert traceya at montrose.net
Wed Aug 9 03:01:14 EDT 2006

I currently work at a retail parts store ( Checker Auto Parts) . We can
still get many parts for our Corvairs, but less than a few years ago.
Plugs points, caps rotors, and even plug wires. Although the wires
don't  look near as good as our vendors. Alot of small parts are in
stock or can be ordered in next day. A starter, well that is a different
thing. Computer showed in stock at one of our rebuilders, no way we gave
the customer his money back. For  some things I buy local but most
things seem to only be at the Corvair vendors. So they get most of my
money.
Thanks,
Bob Gilbert
in Colorado