<VV> ADS... Corvair content?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 06:17:12 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/8/2006 11:58:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rad.davis at comcast.net writes:

snip  <<1) carry six (standard) or nine (long wheelbase) people and some
luggage.>> snip

Rad,
With bucket seats in the front, wouldn't the max number be 8 in the
Chrysler? I'd never seen one with a bench seat in front (but I *DID* see one  with a
manual 5 speed tranny.... strange bird!)... so did they (Chrysler) ever  have a
bench in the front seat?
The 'brier was always set up for 6 or 9... and I LOVE that bench seat in  the
front... it lets Cheryl sit next to me so she can act like she  loves me....
unless I've done something really stupid.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg