<VV> Replacing the Crossmember

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:24:36 EDT 2006

If memory serves me right, all six nuts are cage nuts. If there is any way
possible, you want to get some type of penetrant on those nuts for a number
of consecutive days before you try to remove thr bolts. If you snap either
of the front two, you'll find a new meaning for the word "frustrating" (and
probably invent a few new 4 letter words as well).

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club