<VV> Re: Corvair-powered Westy Update

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 12:07:26 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/9/2006 8:32:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair at fnader.com writes:

> Over the 8000 mile mark (so much for my 7500 mile estimate)

Just think!  you didn't rebuild the engine.....as I remember the trans was a
used PG?  The ladies have had a memorable time together and an abventure!
This is a vehicle you've has less than a year?......

Yet, many will languish in a garage waiting for the owner to REBUILD
everything.....before driving it around the block!  And this is on a Factory Built
vehicle.....not a transplant like your Westy!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!